Tuesday, January 4, 2011

An Angsty Interlude...

I'm fundamentally sad right now. Like it's my norm, my place of zero, the place from which all other things start. Like really, when people ask me how I am, I should reply, "Sad". The problem is, no one wants to actually hear a real answer when they ask that question. They just want you to say good, and to move on with their day.

I'm writing this at 2:52 in the Am. The reason why? So that I will fall asleep and we tired enough to not wake up too early tomorrow. When I'm depressed, I often wake up at 7:30/8 every morning. The goal for tomorrow? To sleep in.

I hate this post. It was supposed to be all poetic. But here's the moral. My heart has been broken, no, shattered. AGAIN. I don't know how I'm going to move on with my life. I just don't know. I"m fundamentally sad. It's all the little dreams that died that make this especially hard. Okay, I think I might actually get to sleep. I hope I see him there, in good circumstances. That's how I'd like to remember him.

No comments:

Post a Comment