-I'm realizing how little control I have over anything that is in my life right now. Or really how little control I've ever had... For someone who likes to be in control of everything, that's a REALLY hard thing to wrap my head around... But at the same time, I have to let go and let God. Really, truly I do. I think that's the only way that I'm ever gonna find happiness in this life. And that's terrifying. That's something else that I'm finding out. Life, ALL OF IT is scary... terrifying in fact. Like whoa. And I'm kinda not okay with it. But seriously, there is nothing I can do. About any of it. Except for let go. Which is what I have to do. I'm not saying that I don't have the power to change my life, or make things in my life better. I know I have the power to make things in my life worse. I've had definite proof of that. But I too have the power to make things better. BUT with everything, I just need to let go. I'm trying to learn that. God help me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment