I do realize I'm stealing this... it's just so damn good... :)

First I will give a topic: The week. (Now Micah goes)(MO)Well let's be real: a semicolon does not a 1 sentence make. (MO)Um... bascuse me, have you not heard the 5 year old story?!?!? (Mo)Always tell your mother you love her. (Mo)Split a chicken "crunch"/tender melt with your best friend... you'll be glad you did on MANY levels... the deepest being that even if you're helping her study for comps, you guys still get to hang out, and she may draw BOOM! on your hand. (mo)One persons favorite musical that they listen to all the time, is another's water works special.

First I will give a topic: The week. (Now Micah goes)
It started out innocently enough.
(N) Sure, if that is your idea of innocence...
(M) Micah worked on Sunday, while Nikki wrote and crammed for comps.
(N) It's been a week that legitamately involved brain surgery, sudden death, competency graduate exams and the beginning of tech; things have never so deserved pinot at the end of the night!
(M) Bitch stole my line... what I was going to say was: so it's understandable that at the end of this evening, there are 2 empty bottles of wine sitting on the counter. And I'm taking 2 sentences, cuz I don't care. Eat it.
(N)Well, technically, you are using way more that A sentence...that last one was like seven.
(B... for biatch)
(N) Nor did you use a semicolon, so I am not sure what you are referring to, ellipsis whore.
(M for Miatch) ... And then the princess said to the dragon : "Save me from the prince!"
(N) You're eating the cat!
(M) Turkey Taco... more like PINK taco!
(N) You know nothing of the pink taco. Mo.
(N for Nikkako) I am not ready to go there on so many levels. New topic! What
have you learned this week?
(N) When in doubt, bring your kid to the ER--it could really be something major.
(N)Also bring headphones to comps--Benji is a mayjah mouth breather. And?
(69) Thank you and good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment