Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Don't Know How To Properly Have Free Time

Seriously, I don't. Other than going to see movies and watching t.v. on my laptop, I haven't been doing anything these past couple days. It makes me feel weird. Like I should be enjoying it, but I don't. I think it's because other than Kelsey who's working during the day, I don't have anyone to hang out with up here. And really, what is the point of having the day off if you have no one to hang out with. Which brings me to my next point. I REALLY like the people who I'm doing Hamlet with. They're all great people, and good actors. And yet I've been feeling this slight disconnect from them. And then last night it hit me. For the past 4 years, I've been doing theatre with people that I see and hang out with outside of rehearsal EVERY DAY. Even this summer it was more so, because I lived with the people that I was doing shows with. In fact they were pretty much the ONLY people that I saw. So I'm thinking/hoping that connection will happen once we start performing, and staying in the same house. Yet another weird, bizzare aspect of post-graduate life.

For the record, if I wrote on here, every time that I think about things that I should write on here, I would ALWAYS be posting. I am constantly, particularly at work, thinking about various topics that I should blog about.

Note to self: Stop thinking so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment