-My "S"key is missing on my keyboard... I've never been so keenly aware of how much I use a key...
-With about 2 weeks to move, I still have no place to live or roommate... This has caused me more stress, heartache, anxiety, fear, and general upset-ness than anyone will ever know...
-I've been missing the old boys from my life these past few days. I was in Duluth to see Alex and Christa get married, which was amazing! However, the hard part was going all of these various places and thinking "Oh Brian and I went there... That's where Brian..." etc. Now I would say I haven't actively missed Brian in quite some time. So I think that's where the weirdness came in. I realized that I still have slight feelings for him (which I guess I've probably known on some subconscious level for a while...) Others have surfaced recently too, both in my mind and in my life. It's just bizzare... and I'm not sure I like it. It makes me realize/think about what may or may not be missing... blech.
That's all for now I guess. I'm at the Cabin, so I may write more tomorrow... :)
Now, for some "The Good Wife"...
No comments:
Post a Comment